Florida Blueberry Parfait
Submitted by - J. Thompson - Customer
Home Town: Fort Pierce
Fresh from Florida
- 2 pints fresh Florida blueberries, rinsed
- 2 cups granola
- 3 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup blueberry jam
- ¼ cup water
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, combine blueberry jam and water.
- Use a whisk to completely mix the jam and water together.
- In four parfait glasses, make layers using granola, yogurt and fresh blueberries.
- Evenly add one layer of the blueberry jam mixture.
- Top each parfait with fresh blueberries and garnish with mint.
- Serve cold.